(1) Integrated RCMSi Technology for Remote Calibration
The PFXi series of spectrophotometric colorimeters introduces a unique concept in liquid Color control: RCMSi technology (Remote Calibration & Maintenance Service via internet). You can now benefit from the capability for remote calibration and servicing via the internet - eliminating any costs and time delays associated with servicing and guaranteeing compliance with standards.
(2) Automatic and Non-subjective Color Measurement
The PFXi range provides absolute results. Automatic instruments communicate in clear terms, accurately and reliably with no opportunity for human error or misjudgement.
(3) Consistent Data Compliant with International Standards The PFXi range automatically measures Color and displays results directly, either according to the traditional grading scales that have been widely adopted as industry standards for Color assessment and control, or in terms of internationally recognized CIE values and spectral data.
(4) Very Rugged, Chemically Resistant, Steel Construction
The robust steel construction enables you to use the PFXi even in the harshest of environments.
(5) Easy Maintenance with Removable Sample Chamber
The instruments include a robust steel sample chamber which is easily removed so you can clean it or replace it should spillage occur.
(6) Extensive and Flexible Choice of Color Scales
You can choose from a selection of over 20 different, internationally recognized scales in a variety of combinations.
(7) Remote Upgrade Facility
Uniquely, however, you do not need to make the choice of scales at point of purchase. The PFXi instruments are upgradeable in the field - so you can add a scale at a later date.
(8) Calculation and Description of "Off-Hue" Status
This is a useful facility that enables you to reveal whether the sample Color is characteristic of the selected scale. Where appropriate, it includes a description of hue difference (e.g. redder, greener), relative saturation (stronger or weaker) and an off-hue factor (a relative measure of the distance away in Color space of the sample Color from the "true" Color scale).
(9) Supplied with Color Control Software for Data Analysis
The software allows you to generate spectral and CIE diagrams as well as analyze spectral data. It also permits direct control of the instrument from the computer.
(10) Conformance Standard, Cells and Spare Bulb Included
For regular conformance checking, certified Color reference standards are also available for routine calibration and verification of test data. Conformance filters are supplied with a Certificate of Conformity - giving you the assurance of their Color values and confirmation that they were manufactured under ISO 9001 quality system.
(11) Output Conforming to GLP Including Date, Time, Sample & User ID
The adaptable software and design allow you to configure the PFXi-195 to your requirements. You can set the display language, program the instrument to only display the scales of interest and restrict access to the menu system.
(12) Accommodates a Wide Range of Sample Cells and Tubes
As well as standard colorimetry cells, the PFXi-195 can be used with a range of tubes and standards, flow-through and disposable spectrophotometer cells.
(13) Extensive range of accessories
A thermal printer, sample chamber, additional cells, replacement lamps and conformance filters represent some of the additional accessories you can obtain for the PFXi-195.