Density / Specific Gravity Meter | DA-100
The built-in thermostatic control makes measurement stable in resulting values.
Thus, human error is eliminated in addition to easy operation and high precision.
- Measurement in a short period of time
- With built-in thermal control
- High precision thermal sensor is installed in measuring cell
- Concentration can be obtained by conversion.
- Temperature can be selected in the range from 15 - 40°C by 0.1° C step. Also setting in °F (59°F ~104°F, 1°F step) is available.
- It can convert density/specific gravity to concentration value and display the result.
- Canversion Equation is linear and display is in 12 different units.
- It enables more efficient and effective routine measurement than conventional measurement with hydrometer for API degree. Baume degree and others.
- It can output data of density, specific gravity, concentration alues, date and time, etc through RS-232C and can be connected to an external computer or an optional printer.
- Parameter setting and operating is designed user-friendly, easy to use, being guided by dialogue message on display.
- Purge pump is equipped as standard to desiccate the measuring cell.
- Easy factor calibration of measuring cell can be performed using air and pure water. No complicated calculation is required.
- Beverages, foods, petroleum, pharmaceutical, alcoholic beverages, etc.