Speed Mixers Made in Japan
A planetary centrifugal mixer with advanced technology as well as revolution and rotation individual speed control system that performs the two conflicting processes of mixing and degassing simultaneously!
Equipped with revolution and rotation individual speed control system
The ratio of revolution and rotation can be adjusted, thus 90 different speed combinations can be set.
Mixing | Degassing | Dispersing | Crushing | Kneading | Separating | Emulsifying
All-in-one support of other applications (abrasive, coating, etc.).
With ordinary models, the rotation speed ratio is fixed by the gear ratio, so even if the speed of revolution is adjusted, some materials may not properly mix or create lump, and practically these problems could not be solved.
By contrast, with the individual speed control system, revolution can be set in 9 steps, rotation in 10 steps, providing the advantages below.
Advantages of variable rotation speed:
(1) No more insufficient mixing: Increasing the ratio of rotation speed reduces insufficient mixing and lump creation
(2) Greater efficiency/Uniform dispersion: By optimizing the setting conditions for materials with a high powder ratio, dispersion is conducted efficiently, quickly and uniformly.
(3) Continuous operation by function: Materials also can be mixed at low speed, similar to preliminary (handy mixing) mixing. * Low speed ⇒ medium speed ⇒ high speed operation is also possible using step operation.
(4) Zero rotation speed function: Due to zero rotation speed, it can be intentionally made material separation juts like centrifuge application. (Example) Separation of aluminum solutions, etc.
(5) Powerful mixing: The speed of rotation can be set to a maximum of 1:1 ratio against the speed of revolution, so such processes as emulsification can be performed efficiently in a short amount of time.
(6) Versatility + optimization: The mixers correspond various types of material with versatility (mixing, degassing, dispersing, crushing, kneading, separating, emulsifying). The process is performed under the optimum conditions for the application.