POTENTIOMETRIC TITRATORS SOFTWARE | AT-WIN
When it is connected to Basic Potentiometric Titrator (AT-710B), the functions equivalent to Standard Potentiometric Titrator (AT-710S) or Multi-Channels Potentiometric Titrator (AT-710M) will be available.
- Easy operation with PC (MS Windows 7 or MS Windows 10)
- Possible to output data such as result, method in PDF format
- One AT-Win software can control multiple Automatic Potentiometric Titrators simultaneously.
- Navigation function automatically configures settings of measurement conditions by inputting category, sample parameter, measurement range, etc.
- Possible to set a user ID and password to prevent a situation that some parameters were changed without noticing it.
- SOP Macro can display arbitrary messages and/or numeric inputs (up to 20 steps) on the screen.
- Fully GLP conformed.
- Operation lock function mounted.
- Automatic folder creation function mounted.
- Any computer connected through LAN to the main computer directly connected to the titrator can perform re-analysis or re-calculation.
FULL GLP COMPLIANCE:
The AT-WIN titration software upgrades your titrator to a personal computer controlled titration system which offers full GLP compliance:
- Comprehensive user management with username / password and individually assignable user rights.
- Automatic electrode and sensor calibration overdue alerts, automatic storage of calibration histories.
- Burette validation function including alert for periodic performance checks and piston-head change.
- Alert for period checks of the system with standard substances, automatic storage of the check history.
COMPREHENSIVE DOCUMENTATION & SIMPLE DATA EXCHANGE:
The results of all titrations and performance checks are stored in a database. To access this data later on in order to evaluate it statistically, to export it, to print it out or to re-calculate it, AT-WIN offers the entire spectrum of data base filter and sort functions. For documentation purposes, the results can not only be printed out in a freely definable format, they can as well be exported as Microsoft Word documents, to a Microsoft ACCESS database or as csv files in order to use them in spreadsheet programs like Microsoft EXCEL.
- Normal method file
- Combined method file
- Full (EP stop)
- Auto EP stop
- EP level stop
- Auto intersect
- pH stat titration
- Real time time titration curve, titration mode, burette number, sample number, lot number, titration volume, potential
- Method parameters (conditions, formulas, etc.), sample parameters (sample size, method filename, lot number, sample name, constants, etc.)
- SOP, description of parameters, operating manual
- Status of connected titrator, burettes and sample changer
- Dissociation constant (pKa), auto preamplifier change-over
- Measurement results, data list, method parameters, sample parameters.
- Individual name for each constant, temperature expansion compensation coefficient for titrant.
- Measurement results and parameters stored on hard disc.
- The maximum number of records which can be stored depends on the capacity of the hard disc.
- Mean, standard deviation, rel. standard deviation
- Sample size, constant, factor
EP Re-Detection (Re-Evaluation):
- Auto EP, manual EP, auto intersect, manual intersect, limited EP
- Report in MS Word format, data export in CSV and MDB format, output to external PC
- User identification with name and password.
- Individually assignable user rights.
- Display of working instructions.
- Possibility to enter sample sizes and comments.
- Alert of calibration day, record of results
- Alert for periodic system performance check, record of results
- Alert for burette capacity validation, record of validation results, alert to replace reagent and piston head.
- Record of all AT-WIN operation steps performed.
- Key entry, calculation errors, malfunctions, etc.
AUTOMATIC POTENTIOMETRIC TITRATORS:
- AT-510; AT500N